Saturday, April 29, 2006

smile!

Shelb has recently started to smile all the time, especially when you talk all sweetly to her. Her hair is also turning a bit red, you can see it in the above picture. This makes me so dang happy!!! Although I endured a lot of teasing when i was young, it was worth having a color of hair that is not very common. Shelb's hair is a darker red, we will see what it does in the next couple months of her life. Shelb wanted me to tell everyone that she loves you all and is so happy that people still come to visit her. She is growing up so fast, I cant believe she is 7 weeks old! I will be going back to work on the 8th of May, this is a major bummer for me as i have enjoyed the time off immensely. I will also miss shelb but i guess absence makes the heart grow fonder!! More pictures to come!

No comments: