Thursday, August 14, 2008

bad reflexes

Hello everyone,
I have to tell a quick and somewhat funny story of my life since finding out I am pregnant. Last week I ran into the post at work twice. Not once but TWICE. Yes, I was in my new car and did some damage to the back passenger wheel well. I do not know what my deal is, I blame bad reflexes due to pregnancy. Also, I have noticed lately that drivers are a bit more edgy than usual. Maybe its my black tinted windows or my ability to sneak into small crevices, but people seem to be getting really mad at me lately when I am driving. This morning I was trying to get off of the 4th south exit which requires a rather quick lane change and a lot of ground to cover in a small amount of time. I saw an opening and I sped up to take it. The biotch in the car in front of me slammed on her brakes, apparently in an attempt to not let me over. I am not even sure why she did this because she got in the other lane and didnt even take the exit. When we were even with one another (she slowed down significantly to be able to be next to me) she flailed her arms all over and yelled directly at me. I dont want to know what she said but it really caught me off guard and I cant figure out why she is all of the sudden a traffic nazi. I am only bothered by this because I could have run into the back of her causing a major pile up thanks to her idiotic driving - my reflexes suck and I have a 2 year old in the car. Just because my windows are tinted does not mean that I am a single, non pregnant person with no kids in the car. It just means that my child is extremely white and absolutely hates the sun to hit her at all - thus my investment in tinting. I guess that the reason for this post is for me to vent a little bit and remind everyone that we should all drive defensively - we never know if there are kids in the car. I dont know about you, but I dont want to be responsible for a child dying because I decide to be a jerk driver one day.

No comments: