Monday, September 15, 2008

happy birthday to mwah!!


Hi everybody, I have been getting questions lately as to what I am doing for my b-day and if I am having a party or whatnot. To answer all yers questions: no party, no whatnot. I am very depressed about turning...brace yourself....28 years of age. Maybe its the overload of progesterone, maybe its the fatness that I feel like everyday, maybe its the super fatigue that has smitten me. Not sure why but I'm def not excited about my b-day this year. Usually bdays are cool and I get way stoked about them, not so this time around. Gary has to work tomorrow on my bday night, which makes me want to ignore the bday anyways. Thanks to all of you that have said sweet things for my bday and special shout out to Lyn/Kyle for the Juno CD and trav/dani for the kickA card and andes mints! All presents are preciated!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

holla. we love youss.

Wehrle said...

Hey birthday girl! I was totally getting on here to wish you happy b-day! Isn't it funny that after like what.... 20 years you don't forget things! I hope you have a good one even if you are a little bummed about it!

St. Jeor Family said...

Happy Birthday! Don't you hate getting old? I was the same this year too. Did not really care about it, and I was sick too! The joys. Well, I hope that it was at least ok.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Just found out about your BIG day. Sorry it is sooo late, but happy birthday. Hope next year is better for you!