Monday, March 09, 2009

Its Time!!

Well folks, it looks as if the time has come for me to say goodbye to my HUGE belly and hello to my baby boy. I must admit, its kind of sad that I wont be trucking him all over the place with me and he wont be a silent force anymore. This picture is probably the last one that will be taken of a pregnant me in this lifetime so suck it up ;) My family and my life will change forever tomorrow night - which is a great thing but scary in and of itself. I will post pics of new baby Rox when he gets here, wish me luck!

6 comments:

The Webber's said...

Good luck Jack! Can't wait to see pictures of little Rox! How come you are having him so early?

Wehrle said...

Yay! I am so excited to see baby Rox, he is going to be tiny!! I hope everything goes good for you! I will keep checking back for some pics!!

Grand Pooba said...

I wish you luck! That is awesome! Can't wait to see pics of him1

Unknown said...

Good luck Jackie! Congrats!

Travis and Danielle said...

Yay!! We love Rox. He is the cutest!

...April* said...

How excited! I can't wait to see pictures!