Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Current Pics!!!!!




Shelby was completely enthralled with the Blues Clues movie she was watching on the long drive home from SLC. Dont worry, she snapped out of it and we played in her pool when we got home! Just want everyone to know that i have lost 35 pounds since Shelby was born!! Woot woot!! I'm very proud of myself, I go to the gym 2-3 times a week!! If you are wondering why there are no pictures of Gary on here recently that is because he is a butt and wont let me take his picture - like are we in junior high or what?? ;)


3 comments:

...April* said...

HOLY COW! That is AWESOME! Congratulations! I need to start going to the gym! I've gained 10 pounds since the wedding. Anyway, you look great and I am happy for you. Shelby is ADORABLE. Love ya!
Now post on my blog! Haha

Wehrle said...

brooke forwarded your email to me.. I hope you don't mind me looking at your cute blog!! Shelby is so cute... look at that hair! Cute Cute!

Unknown said...

Jackie!!! Hey girl this is Heather Chard Hodo. I'm so glad I found you. Looks like you are doing awesome. Hope to talk to you soon. email me heather.hodo@gmail.com